Friday 3 July 2015

Adventure Time.

Well, I welcomed 2015 and then promptly lost time to work on my blog. 

So we are starting fresh.

Some background story moving forward:

We are going to law school!!

Well, T is going to law school, I just get to move to another province and survive the next 3 years. 

I figure this blog will shift in that direction. 
A "how to" of sorts as I muddle through moving my boys and my business during one of the busiest times for both things, and try to make my way in a new place with new people in a new province. 

We found out a couple of months ago that T got into a law school in BC - We were thrilled and a little shocked because we weren't sure that this would be the year he got in and we were finally settling into our home and getting ready for his first year out of school since we have been married. 

What's another 3 years, right?

We waited to see if our other option for school came through and that brought us to last week, sitting on our hands, unable to make any decisions on the direction of our lives until we heard. Now that we are sure we will be going to BC, everything is moving at an incredible pace. we have 10 weeks before T starts school a province away.

 T is working like a dog this summer, 12 hours a day most days. So a  lot of stuff is falling on me, which is totally fine.

But yikes. 

House on the market, selling things we don't want to move cross province, working through details of changing your information to move to a new province, house hunting, working through a busy photography season and oh, being a mom is one more little thing I'm doing. 

I now have a 10 month old and a 2 year old. Life is TOO BUSY pretty awesome actually. 
But yes, pretty busy. 
Sometimes I'm going day to day, hour by hour, even second by second so I don't collapse on the floor and start laugh-crying historically. Hey, lets be honest here.. 2 under 2 has been no joke. 

Huds is a busy little boy at 10 months. 
When E was 10 months old, I was announcing my second pregnancy and SO EXCITED to have another little baby. I mean, its not that I don't want any more kids ever. but I feel so good about my 2 boys being my partners in crime for this next phase in our lives. 

I feel, content. 

*cue my toddler dropping a whole glass of water onto the babies head*

sigh.

So, if your interested; join me during this GIANT little shift in our lives, moving, law school, and starting over with a photography business in a strange new place. 

House hunting starts Tuesday!

Oh, and if you want to check out my FB photography profile, here is a link!

xx- r

No comments:

Post a Comment