Monday 14 April 2014

Drumroll please!



Well, there ya have it folks.

the little human inside of me is  BOY!

2 boys under two? YIKES!

Unfortunately, T couldn't be there when I found out

so

when I saw him next

 I gave him an envelope

inside, it had a hot dog.

"uhhh... why did you give me a hot dog?"

*silence*

After realising that he was never going to gather what I was trying to tell him from that, I handed him a onsie that said "ladies man"

"uh... nice onsie"

I took a deep breath, rolled my eyes and said...

"DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S A LITTLE SMALL FOR EASTON?"

"oh... OH! are we having another boy? YES! IM THE BEST! I MAKE BOYS!"

ha ha - I have a proud daddy on my hands.



When I was pregnant with Easy, I wanted him to be a little girl so badly. I dont even really know why.

I couldn't be happier with the fact that he is a boy now, obviously.

and when I got pregnant with my second so quickly

I had  multiple conversations in my head. Was I rooting for a boy or a girl?

Every mom wants a little girl, and I wanted one so badly the first time...

BUT 

If I was going to have 2 kids 17 months apart.. I think I would want a brother for Easy.

After some thought, I determined that I really didnt care what came out. Either one was going to be amazing.

So when the ultrasound came up on the screen, I knew before she told me that I had another son.

(and not just for the frank and beans that was staring me in the face)

overjoyed in an understatement.

Boys are seriously great.



I am now 20 weeks.

The halfway point!

This pregnancy has been a little different than the last... but all in all, Im enjoying it.

Im living on these:


I have heartburn 24-7. Last time I got some in my last trimester... this time Ive had it almost since day 1!

also,

my teeth are deteriorating at a rapid rate.

 babies suck the teeth right out of me!

my last pregnancy I came out of it with 2 root canals...

Im hoping this baby pays my dentist a little less...



besides that, im eating like a horse.

literally.

I am not ashamed to announce that I ate 12 11 ice cream sandwiches last week
 (I saved one for T... of course)

I guess If im going to be pregnant... I mean business.

The only question left for this little guy is if he wants to be an August baby or a September baby!

Oh... and what the heck were going to name him...

that one might be world war three uh... a little problem.

xx-r




1 comment: