Monday 5 May 2014

23 Weeks and soother baby.

Well, I'm now 23 weeks! Hooray!


My tummy is big and this little ninja likes to KICK. 

I was so worried that Easy was going to be a big baby
 
When I was born, I was between 9 and 10 pounds and T was the same…

I was sent for a late ultrasound to make sure he wasn't too huge

Thankfully, he turned out to be a perfect 7.11 even a week late!

I felt pretty confident for a while that I just had small babies. Totally reasonable. right?

But while I was at my in-laws house last weekend I was looking at baby pictures… 

T's big brother was a reasonable sized baby… bigger, but not Crazy. 

Then BOOM

out came T the monster baby at 9 pounds 10oz!

I'm starting to get worried again.  
 
I guess time (And stretchmarks) will tell!
 
This little monkey is starting to chub up a little too!


 
Grandma fattened him up a whole bunch for us, and hes developed a healthy (but picky) appetite!


 
Hes so adorable too. seriously. hes at that age where everything he does is based on raw emotion.
 
If hes angry he shows it, sad, he shows it, jealousy... you name it and he wears it right on his sleeve.
 
Hes not doing a lot of talking these days, which sometimes can be a little worrysome.
 
I love that I have a soother baby, I think its probably the cutest thing to see a little toddler with a soother in their mouth. He's a total addict. he goes to sleep with one in his hand and one in his mouth. eventually when he wakes up they are both on the floor under the crib and as soon as we bring him out, he climbs under his crib and gets them.
 
 
Although I think its interfering with his speech just a little. hes a total chatty Cathy without his Soother, but once its in he's a "pointer" he points at what he wants, and expects it!
 
 
Time will tell I guess, but until then, I'll enjoy my "soother baby"
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
xx-r

1 comment:

  1. Okay that tooth sooth pic with the wild hair is the BEST!!! He is too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete