Thursday 9 January 2014

The "Better Late Than Never" Christmas Recap.

well, I put my blogging pants away for the whole month of December. I even left my camera at home for the 3 weeks we were gone! (I instantly regretted it) but I really enjoyed spending time with my little family over Christmas. so enjoy some iPhone photos and a few by my amazingly talented sister in law, as I recap Christmas!

T finished his exams and we headed to Red Deer to see grandma Campbell and the rest of the Campbell clan. everyone was there and it was great!


Easy got very spoiled by his G and G Campbell! and all his aunts and uncles, he's a popular kid!



^^^I thought this was appropriate - Click HERE to check out more by this Calgary Photographer.vvv


While We were there - My other super talented sister in law did my make up and we went out and did a little photo shoot. 
Now, I am not easy to make look beautiful (stroke my ego here) but I think my makeup is amazing! Click HERE to check out this make up artist who also does lash extensions in Calgary! 



It was a fun-filled weekend!

Then we continued south to Calgary to spend Christmas with my parents and some of my family that was around to celebrate. Its hard when families are big and start getting older… Its hard to get everyone together you know? But we all know we love each other, and we see each other whenever possible. 

Easy was spoiled AGAIN by G and G Craig (Starting to worry at this point about how we will get all this stuff home!)

After the best Christmas ever we headed to sunny AZ!!


At the airport with pop


He was a champ on the plane. 

We may have tried giving him a little something to help him sleep… but found out that it actually had the opposite effect on him. can you say WIRED??


Once we got there and got all settled in, we spent all our time in the sun/pool/eating! 



Going to a hockey game and the Fiesta Bowl!



He spent most of our time in AZ trying to cut his front teeth… and then we found out the hard way that he has some allergies to some food we gave him there...so he was little miserable at night. 

but on the way home he was so beat, he slept the whole way!


Now we are home and settling in. 

T is back in school and its business as usual. 


I'll get a bit better at this blogging business, I promise. 

January always feels like a squeaky clean fresh start…

Don't you think?



xx - r




No comments:

Post a Comment