Wednesday 29 January 2014

Things Busy Kids Do.

I have been a little

Under the weather. 

So has T

So has Easy. 

Its been pretty germy and sucky around our house lately to be honest. 

BUT

Things have still been happening.

This kid is BUSY.

so I put him to work ;)

you know, sweeping


Laundry


But of course we make time to 

just hang out 


Go find fun things to play with


EAT.

This kid has really been figuring out solids since he got his front teeth (were at 6 now!) - he loves veggie straws from Costco and toast with peanut butter. an he also wants a bite of whatever I'm eating… usually lucky charms ;)


and of course…

We always make lots of time to cuddle. 


I would also like to Officially state that Easy has taken his first steps!

At 9 (almost 10) months old he's cruising!

Right now he only likes to walk between furniture and mommy and daddy, but he's hilarious and always so proud when he does it. 

 Here is a little video I caught yesterday.


He also loves to dance. 

Video to follow.

I recognize that this isn't a very exciting post. buuuut, it seemed like it was about time to blog SOMETHING now that my kid is sleeping like a human again and not some sort of nocturnal animal.  

xx - r 


No comments:

Post a Comment