Thursday 6 February 2014

Big Easy is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

On Christmas Morning

We all woke up to a happy baby Easton

I pulled out a gift and told T to help Easy open it before the excitement of the day began

We chatted for a few minutes while Easy tugged at the paper

Eventually, T helped him pull the paper apart. 

It was a shirt! all folded up. 

He told easton how lucky he was, A new shirt for Christmas!

as he unfolded the shirt

he froze 


Looked at me with saucer eyes…

And broke into happy tears. 

We got

The BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER.

Now, 10 weeks and one healthy ultrasound later

We are expecting a new brother or sister for Big Brother Easy!


Right now the due date is September 4th.

I really didn't believe that you show faster with your second… 

but after all the early bloating subsided

Im left with this! 


How fun! I'm pretty sure I didn't get this big until I was almost 6 months last time!

Also, in other good news, 

I was REALLY sick… from the second I hit 5 weeks. I got on the meds and prepared for the 24 week haul of morning sickness I had with Easy… Even my meds didn't help last time 

But sometime this week, I really stopped being nauseous! 

Im not putting my money down on it all being over yet… but Im SO HAPPY to be feeling good. I was starting to feel bad for Easy plopped into his high chair with cheerios outside of the bathroom every morning. 


I honestly can't WAIT for this little baby.

And I can't wait to share the whole experience with anyone who cares to read about it!

xx - r

3 comments:

  1. That was my due date! It's a good one! :) Congrats my dear! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's good news! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete