Thursday 26 June 2014

30 Weeks - on .LIFE.

A quick 30 week update becasuse im so busy lately I hardly have time to think!
 
30 WEEKS!
 
Its super refreshing to see the 30's seriously, it took forever to get here! it makes me feel like everthing is on the downhill now... baby boy is BIG... Im going for a late ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure he isnt TOO big... but im happy hes healthy in there. Even tho his jabs are quite painful! Easton was a little one at 19 inches long ... im willing to bet this one is taller, hes constantly in my ribcage and pushing against my hip bones and poking his feet out my side. Sometimes i'll be sitting and I will have to look around to make sure nobody is looking at me wierd because there is a party going on in my belly that is quite apparent from the outside!
 
OH!, AND
 
For the first time this pregnancy, I went in for a doctors appointment and hadnt gained weight! I actually had LOST a pound! - It only took 30 weeks and 45 pounds for my body to figure out that mayyyybe I dont need to be a packing on enough weight to get through a winter undergoround? lets hope so, im serioulsy running out of clothes.
 
 
 
Easy is keeping everyone on their toes.
 
He started doing daycare a couple days a week so that T can study for a huge test that he has in a couple months, and he loves it! we always come in to get him and hes all sweaty and happy and most importantly TIRED. he sleeps like a dream, this kid averages 11-13 hours a night and I couldnt love him more for it.
 
Hes still with daddy a few days a week, and he is such a daddy's boy. They wrestle and play and do Easy's favortie thing...
 
READ.
 
Seriously I dont know where the love of books came from, but he could sit and look at books for an hour without looking up.
 
 
 
oh and if you didnt notice.. we gave this beautiful girly boy... a haircut!
 
Bye bye baby curls!


 
I cried like a baby - I was totally tough about it.
 
 
well heres to 10-12 more weeks on the inside BC2.0!
 
please stop making me crave spicy food and then giving me heartburn when I eat it.
 
k thanks.
 
 
xx - r
 

No comments:

Post a Comment