Tuesday 7 October 2014

Snack Time!

Okay guys, 

I HAVE to share this amazing, high protein snack I discovered via Pinterest (of course) 

Ta-da!

I call it... Well, I don't know what to call it... Amazing Apple dip? I've been too busy eating it to think about it.


Since on the new weight watchers plan fruit is free, I've deffinately been getting into the fruit of the season... Apples! 

I stumbled on this apple dip, tried it last night... And I'm hooked! I made a big batch today to dip into when I want to snack. It's not low In points, but I'm willing to spend some extra snack points on this, everything In it is good for me! (And baby Hud)

Here's how you make it:

One part vanilla Greek yogurt

One part peanut butter (I used the whipped peanut butter it's amazing!)


And 1/2 part honey! 


Just mix them all together and you have an amazing Snack that is super high in protein!

I just thought I would share! 

xx -r


No comments:

Post a Comment