Thursday 2 October 2014

Weigh in Thursday and *my boys*

Today was my Weight watchers meeting. 

I weighed in at 175.6 - down 1.6 pounds. 


I've lost just over 5 pounds in 2 weeks, which I feel pretty good about. Im not at the point where Im genuinely feeling good about myself… But... I'm getting there. 

Until then, I'm just enjoying these boys.


THIS boy is the busiest boy alive. 


Every day is a battle with this stinker. he's…. busy. I don't know how else to put it, he's just SO. BUSY. HOWEVER he is also adorable. He gives the best hugs and cuddles. its just that. yeah… He's busy. 

And Hudsy just…

Is. 

I forgot how awesome it is having a child that cant move away when you put him down. 


That may be why he has more pictures this post.. besides the fact that he's so adorable and kissable… 

He sits still long enough to take a picture. Easy is about 2 feet out of the frame, or behind the camera trying to break it AT ALL TIMES.

Despite having a cold, which is so depressing for a newborn because there really isn't anything you can do besides sit up all night listening to them gag on snot…

he's good. 

He continues to gain weight. he weighed in at 10 pounds 3 ounces at his last checkup!


I am getting better at the whole 
"feed and then pump and then sometimes give him a bottle and then pump and then sometimes just feed and don't pump"

Its still exhausting. just a little less exhausting as it becomes more daily routine. 

And it's all for this guy, and I'm okay with that. 

Look how fat he is!


xx - r






No comments:

Post a Comment