Wednesday 17 April 2013

A Great Adventure and the 2 week Check-up!


I got some really great advice on my last post about the "great sleeping dilemma" and I feel a lot better about spoiling my baby. Thanks everyone!

Starting this morning E and I go on our first Great adventure!

Tay is neck deep in finals for the next week, so E and I are going to go on a grandma visit!

First stop, Grandma Campbell!



















Second stop, Belle Foto photography studio (check em out on Facebook!) for baby pictures in Calgary

Then

Grandma Craig!

We will keep you in the loop on our great adventure for the next couple weeks.

Also, Easton's big 2 week appointment went great.

At his tongue clipping he had lost weight from his original 7 pounds 11 ounces, he only weighted 7 pounds 3 ounces. I made it my mission to fatten my boy up in the next week and a half and at his appointment he weighed...

Drumroll...

8 pounds 11 ounces!

Up a while pound from his birthweight and even more from his first week!

What a chub!

Everything else seems healthy, I asked about his puffy "outie" bellybutton and the doctor said some babies have what's called an umbelicle hernia, and it should go away. I think it's cute, and he doesnt seem to be bothered by it!







Well, that's all for now, we need to hit the road!




XX

-r








1 comment:

  1. Rachel, He is simply adorable. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and Taylor. What a joy it is to be a mother. I hope you savor each moment you spend with him because it goes by so fast.
    With Love, Natasha

    ReplyDelete