Saturday 13 April 2013

Sleep-Spots

I vowed to not be a mom who let my kid sleep wherever he wanted....

I always said: "Crib Or Bust!"

But lately I find myself having Easton sleep anywhere BUT his crib

making "bedtime" difficult for the little man  (and us)...
I mean, Easton, I get it!
Its just not as cozy in the crib as any of the following places...



Mommy's blogging chair (typing with one hand is tough!)



In bed with Mom! (sorry Dad, your spot has been peed on a couple times...)


The couch while mom folds laundry or watches T.V.


Or mom's least favorite...


While mom is feeding you dinner.





I love cuddling my boy, but im scared im spoiling him! he's on a bit of a backwards sleep schedule right now (My insomnia rubbing off on him?) so he sleeps MOST of the day... I miss him when I don't see him!

What do I do?

-R

No comments:

Post a Comment