Friday 19 April 2013

The Great Adventure - Part One.

Part one of the great adventure has been a blast!


He got to hang with his Auntie Becca and Uncle Jacob...



Grandma spent HEAPS of time with him... (lucky me!) I got lots of breaks and he got lots of snuggles!




And Grandpa gave him lots of snuggles and pep talks about what a great hockey legend he will be when he gets bigger. First pair of skates coming at 3 years old!





Its been a great experience being away from home with Easton, he really is a great baby. 



We did have one kind of LONG night, with this little stinker having really painful gas :(

but eventually he fell asleep (in my bed with me)



We enjoyed snuggling so much that he fell asleep on me and I had to get ready for the day with him on me!
One-handed makeup application can be tough...



Today we hit the road again - To Calgary to see Grandma Craig and get ready for Easton's close-up!

xx -r

No comments:

Post a Comment