Thursday 14 November 2013

Little Box of Sunshine.

I said I was working on a little project

here it is!

I went and did some shopping and made up these little boxes of "sunshine!"

I picked up all things YELLOW....


Put them all into a little box




 Added a little note...



and tied it all up with a bow!



I delivered a few of these boxes last week and I have to say, I was looking for sunshine

and I think I found it when I focused on people other than myself and my problems. 

__

Easy and I have been hiding out from the weather. 

We all went to grandma Campbells house last weekend and he picked up some new tricks! 

(Thanks Gram)

He can now crawl up stairs

hes officially a harasser of dogs...

and I swear he will be walking by christmas

This kid would rather hold your hand and walk with you or walk along furniture than crawl any day. 

Trust me, if there is something he wants

or shouldn't be in

Hes THERE!

My little trouble maker...

I guess I have more sunshine in my life than I notice sometimes. 

SO.

Go do service for someone this week!

Even if you don't think you need the sunshine in your life right now

maybe someone else does. 

xx - r

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna be making that same package in a few months for Elder B.H. while the winter is getting "blah-ey". Yours are SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete