Friday 29 November 2013

Santa, The Lip Tie Finale and Standing Ovations!

Someone went to visit Santa last week!

This was taken approximately 3 seconds before a total meltdown... I died laughing. 


Great looking Santa though, right?

SO, We went to the dentist a couple days ago and it was confirmed that Easy does have a lip tie, one of the thicker ones he's seen. He told me a bit of information about it (already off to a better start than my ped) and then advised me that we should wait until his baby teeth are all in (3-5 years old) to do anything UNLESS there is a speech impediment, then you have it clipped by way of laser surgery immediately. most likely, Easy will need to have his lip tie taken care of before school starts for him. Did it probably affect his breastfeeding failure? YES. absolutely. 
 He also let me know that getting your fang teeth before your front teeth is NOT normal. At all. but it does happen with some kids, and a lot of times it means that there is 3 sets of teeth there! WHAT? 


Okay. Wait. 
im not going to even let that one get into my brain yet. I don't need anything else to stress about. I am staying off of Dr Google regarding this one all together until I feel like there is something to worry about (i.e.... 2 teeth in the same place... ugh)

Moving on!

This little man loves walking along furniture... 

Everywhere is somewhere to climb and walk along. 



But lately, he has been doing THIS!





 Standing!

Wozers! This kid isnt even 8 months old! What a butthead. 

Usually after about 15 seconds he falls on his butt and does this. 



Crawls over and hugs me. 

He has a bit of a "Kim Kardashian, unflattering cry"


But usually, within a minute or two, Hes happy again. 

Bless his heart. 

Im in Love! 



Waiting on those infamous firsts steps! 

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment