Sunday 3 November 2013

Spaghetti Night.


Allow me to take you through...

SPAGHETTI NIGHT. 



Im pretty sure that maybe... 9% of this made it through his digestive system?

more of it got under his fingernails


This spoon probably spent more time in his mouth than the noodles...



LOOK! HE GOT ONE!


Mooove those noodles around!


 WAIT...

You mean im supposed to eat this stuff?



 Ya, okay mom... Like thats gonna happen. 


Okay! DONE!



I thought there was less on the tray than when we started.

Maybe he ate some!

But nope. 

It was hiding in, on and all around his diaper!

Off to the bath!




We love spaghetti night!



xx - r

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I'm terrified to let my little one have a night like that. For one thing, messes freak me out and while I love the idea of her getting to have some fun with her food the clean-up sends me into a slight panic. We gave her a small bowl of mashed potatoes one night and the minimal mess from that sent me into a tailspin. LOL But I should have expected messes with a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hes so cute!! i love spaghetti nights.

    ReplyDelete