Monday 17 November 2014

milk-weight.

Walking into my meeting last Thursday, I was not feeling confident. 

I knew I had not lost much weight, if any at all. 

I was slightly surprised tho, when I gained .4 pounds. 

167.4

I spent the meeting frustrated and discouraged. 

I got home and sat down to feed the baby, racking my brain about how I could have GAINED? I eat all my points, don't go over, exercise and drink water. I did have one day where I was less than ideal in the eating criteria… but that couldn't explain an almost half-pound GAIN, right?

When it hit me. 

BOOBS!

Thats right. 

Boobs.



Every meeting since the beginning of my journey, I pump right before my meeting, every bit helps! I usually pump 6-8 ounces before my meeting. 6-8 ounces of liquid. 

So maybe I actually didn't gain!

I'm hoping for a loss this week to say the least. 

My mommy brain is constantly failing me. 

So much in fact, that I keep forgetting to write this post.

So between both of my kids going to sleep and me hitting the pillow (approximately 2 minutes)

I will update this post and then immediately forget something else important.

like the fact that I haven't even showered today.

What was I just saying?

should I even spell-check this post?

IM WASTING TIME THAT I COULD BE SLEEPING!

did I leave the stove on?




Sigh. 

Goodnight. 

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment