Wednesday 20 March 2013

Prep Work

My due date is Sunday.

This baby feels totally comfortable, with his feet in my ribs and his elbows in my bladder...

I however feel totally uncomfortable, with my hips and back aching and my false contractions only stopping when I'm in the bath (our water bill has sky-rocketed!)

So... Me and Baby Campbell?

We're at a bit of a standoff.

yesterday consisted of mostly prep work. Since I went off work last Monday I have been in full blown cleaning mode. There is something about leaving a 40h work week and going home to sit around and wait for something... I know there are other things I could do outside the home... But I'm a bit of a home body, and the fact that my hips feel like they are going to break apart make me not want to go far. So to fill that working void, I have been cleaning, organizing and as of yesterday... Cooking!







I had a great Edmonton-based baby shower last weekend.

Mustache?


The decorations were amazing


We played that poopy-diaper game I have always wanted to play!


ALMOST ALL of my sisters ventured down (except Kiersten and Liam because one is a basketball star and one is a busy mamma of 3! - BUT thats what the Calgary shower is for!)


Lots of other people who are very important to me ventured out to come!


My sisters are amazing. seriously. I couldn't ask for better people in my life. through all of my struggles and "moments" they are amazing.

Oh, and they got me this amazing baby monitor!!


it even has a 2 way speaker system for when this punk gets a little older and I have to tell him to "GET BACK INTO BED!"



Because Of the snow today. Baby-Boss and I are laying low and trying to catch up on the sleep that my RLS and sciatic nerve pain are not allowing me to get!

Baby - Come soon!

XX


-r




No comments:

Post a Comment