Wednesday 27 March 2013

What about .NOW.

Well, 

Just got home from my 40 week + 3 days Dr. Appointment



Still 1 cm Dilated and thick. 

Awesome. 

Induction scheduled for next Tuesday... 

I got to my car and called my mom in tears. 

I feel a bit discouraged. 

I am enjoying the quiet time to myself to drink tea and blog...

But there is always something looming when your overdue... this constant 

"when when when when when?"

That makes relaxing seem silly. 

There are so many questions I have in my brain all the time!

Is he okay in there?

Isn't he cramped? (I think the answer is YES - every time he moves I cringe!)

did they get my due date wrong? maybe I shouldn't push it if he isn't really overdue!

I mean, they said he was 7 pounds 3.5 weeks ago... he should be big enough... right?

what if he's TOO BIG!

Is something wrong with me?

Am i going to regret wishing labor on myself? (probably)

Was that a contraction?

Better do my kick-count.

Is today the day? what about now?

now?
now?
NOW???


Sigh.

Questions. 

On the up-side... If nothing happens, I get a long weekend with my Husband off school... If he can handle my emotional roller coaster-self right now!

what about now?

NOW?

xx - r.  



No comments:

Post a Comment