Monday 25 March 2013

Stretched To The Max And The Perfect Burger

My baby is now the size of a pumpkin - according to "What to Expect When Your Expecting"

and I am officially overdue.

I told myself a couple of weeks ago that I was prepared to be pregnant until I was 42 weeks, That I could just "Get my head around it"

I mean, im okay.

But its still a little disappointing.

each day my anxiety about getting stretch marks across my stomach gets greater. I know that sounds totally vain and believe me, I will be happy with any body that produces a baby. but its scary stuff!

I have been fairly diligent with these products:

Bio-Oil - incredibly greasy, but REALLY moisturizes


and Coconut Body Butter on top of that, just to seal it in and make me smell pretty.

I actually have no idea if either of these really work... my belly has stayed pretty small this pregnancy, due to the baby being on my backside... 
I have gotten some stretch marks on my hips though... a little disappointing, but nothing I haven't dealt with before... being a girl is really hard sometimes. I gained weight pretty rapidly when I was about 13 or 14 and hit puberty... these stretch marks are just "re-visitors" from that time. 

Total weight gain from this pregnancy will have been almost 50 pounds when all is said and done. 
I have NOT been careful. 

I spent most of the pregnancy (when I wasn't sick) searching for "the perfect burger"

No joke. 

I would make T take me to different places in town and try them out. 

after many...TOO MANY trials...

I ended up with 2 winners

One was downtown where I worked at a little place called "The Hat"
a little burger called "The Mad Hatter" - BBQ Chips - BBQ sauce and Havarti Cheese.
BBQ Chips on a burger? A serious winner. (The picture below isnt the one I had...unfortunately that one didnt last long enough to snap a picture of)


The second runner up I stumbled upon on my way home from work... my back was sore from sitting in traffic, so I stopped in to try the new "WHIPLASH WHOPPER" from BK

Now, I am NOT  a Burger King person... at all. 
But this rocked my world. 



SO....

That might explain a little better how I went from this... (10 weeks)



To this.... (40.1 weeks)


in 10 LONG months?

Eating for 2... hilarious. 



Do I regret it?
Nope.


Not yet anyways. 

XX - r

No comments:

Post a Comment