Friday 31 May 2013

Are We Murderers... Because We Kill Time?

I am very proud to say that I just finished my first 5k IN A YEAR! 

It took me 37 minutes... but hey... its progress! Maybe now I can start running with other people because I don't feel like im climbing Mount Everest anymore...


Im pretty happy about it


So is Easy. 



 We have been having a blast playing lately.

I always wondered, when I had a newborn, if I would like a kid that was a bit older...It terrified me actually... I wasn't sure if I could keep up... I see exhausted parents following around kids that they have to entertain all day...

But so far... entertaining has been pretty fun... We have just hit the Bumbo, and hes able to hold things.
Maybe because its my kid... but I LOVE when he starts doing something new... It makes me so proud!

Here s an obnoxious amount of pictures of Easy in his Bumbo with his giraffe. (and yes, I used his onsie to wipe milk off his face when he was done eating. Sue me)







I am really enjoying killing time with this munchkin!




XX - r

No comments:

Post a Comment