Saturday 18 May 2013

Catch up and the last 20 pounds.

This summer has been great so far

Easy and I have been having a blast hanging out! He's been smiling more and more.


And obviously gaining LOTS more weight!

Here are some of the things we've been up to!

Lots and lots of walks! (mommy isn't ready for jogging just yet)


Lots of trips to the store etc. it really amazes me how much paper chase is involved in having a baby. SIN numbers, applying for the birth certificate, once you get the birth certificate sending in the paperwork to have his health are linked to ours... Doctors appointments and EI paperwork! Ah! It's well...

Exhausting!


But we have made time for some fun outings like dinner with friends!


We're headin to Calgary again next week to do some gardening with Grandma Craig... Should be fun! 

As for the great weight battle of 2013... I've managed to lose 30 of the 50 pounds I gained while pregnant... But it appears I have plateaud.
 I'm starting to count calories again but dieting while breast feeding is tricky business! Too little of something can slow down your babies food supply... Too much of something else can make his tummy hurt! (green vegetables? REALLY?) so I'm stuck on what to eat. I'm a big fan of "dummy proof diets" but none of them work with my booby-based lifestyle right now. 

Le sigh.

I guess I need to start exercising more huh? 

Gross.

xx -  R

1 comment:

  1. Rach I did weight watchers after I had Maggie and it gives points for nursing so you eat enough while watching what you eat! I plan to do it after baby#3 in the fall works the best for me while keeping a good milk supply! Ps you look great a baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete