Friday 7 March 2014

My Friday Five Favourite Pins Of The Week.

I thought I would let you all know what a,axing finds I got out of PINTEREST this week:

1. THIS amazing nighttime drink. 
Photo not mine. 

I have had this literally every night this week. mmmm. 

Its basically just milk, honey, vanilla and a touch of cinnamon. My only changes were I did it stovetop and whisked the cinnamon in as it warmed (after choking on dry cinnamon sprinkled on top.)

2. THIS daily odd compliment. 

I love this because I literally lived in sweatpants this week AND I have a really great Hubs. 

3. THIS baking soda bread thats in the oven right now. 

Photo not mine. 
I REALLY wanted to try to make bread today. I don't have a bread maker and upon even further research, my yeast is expired… (makes sense… I've never used it… its been years.) so I just threw this in the oven. it has a potato in it! weird right? Im really interested to see how this loaf turns out in… oh, 30 minutes! ps - it was sooo fast and easy to make. 

4. THIS because… duh. 


and finally 

5. THIS BLOG of a lady who literally tries everything on pinterest and usually fails at them. 


Well, that was fun. 

What are some of your favourite pins?

if you want to follow all the crazy crud I pin, click HERE or check out my widget (on the side of this site)

XX - r

 









No comments:

Post a Comment