Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tummy Tuesday and Stay At Home Dad.

TUMMY TUESDAY!

Tomorrow I'm 14 weeks!


feeling pretty good all-in all. tired from lack of sleep with the sick Easy man… 

And this bump is GROWING! (which I think is tiring my body out a lil') 

*insert shameless tummy selfies HERE:





(Im also very proud of the fact that I showered today… this is a win only some will understand…)

Ive really found myself wanting more fruits and veggies right now,  a huge salad with basically everything from my fridge in it is a winner. Don't let that fool you tho, I'm sure I've gained weight. I'm so sure of this fact, that I've been avoiding the scale all together. who needs that stress anyways? 

Im trying to mentally and emotionally prepare myself for a few things right now. 

Going back to work April 1
And 
My big guy turning 1 on the 31st!

BUT

Both of those things are really hard to think about, so I really, um… haven't been. which has brought back a bit of an insomnia bout…. you know how that goes with me. hopefully its not a long one. 

Besides the month of april, Easy basically gets to spend the summer with his dad who is on a school break, while I work during the day. As sad as it is for me, its basically the best scenario I could ever have dreamt up. Tay gets a glimpse into my days as a SAHM, Easy can get his daddy fix because he's obsessed with him, I can be fat and sit in a chair all day at a desk and not chase a 1 year old around when I'm 6-7-8-9 months pregnant…and I get paid well and get mat leave again (assuming all goes well)

It will be a good summer. 

I just need to get my mind around missing my BFF all day during the week. 



At least its only for a few months. 

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment