Sunday 2 March 2014

Vomit.

Vomit. 
High fever 
And the saddest cry I have ever heard. 

Looks like I'll be sleeping in the chair in the nursery with a warm baby on me. Honestly, our leather lazy-boy was the best purchase of the whole nursery. It's withstood pee, puke, tears, formula, poop and everything else a baby can throw at things. And it's so. Comfortable. 

It's been a rough couple of days at our household. Easy and I were out for lunch yesterday and he decided to headbutt the table... With his mouth. We are left with this sharp little left tooth. It makes when he bites you that much more painful!

Then last night we woke to a feverish baby. With his ear infection history, we thought it might have been that again. 
As his temperature climbed, I got more worried. 

My crazy jungle boy was a lap dog today. I was happy to rest for a while, but it broke my heart to see him so sick. 
His fever kept climbing this afternoon, so I took him in to my doctors office. I was sent home with no answers, not an ear infection, just a nasty virus. I left with a big "good luck" 



Sigh. I never thought I would want to switch places with someone sick. I would if I could. 

Xx - r and the sicko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment