Wednesday 12 March 2014

Tummy Tuesday: Wednesday Edition.


Oops. Sorry team. 

I would like to say I forgot about tummy tuesday… but the truth is, I decided to go swimming with Easy instead of doing my makeup and taking pictures. 

That will however, explain my hair today. 



Today marks 15 weeks for Baby #2!




Im definitely feeling a lot more… FAT "bellylicious?"

I feel like it has something to do with the fact that I was so scared of my stomach after I had a baby, that I didn't work it out… at all. 

I remember asking my doctor why it was taking me so long to show with Easton, she told me it was because my tummy was strong and resting the bulge. I felt okay about that!

For those of you who haven't had a baby yet… right after you have the baby your stomach muscles are still separated and your tummy literally feels like mush. It terrified me! I felt like if someone had punched me in the stomach, it would be like a cartoon, and their fist would just… Disappear, and they would never get it back!

So sit ups took a back seat… probably for longer than they should have. and I'm paying with a larger than life belly with a nice little layer of baby#1 fat. I don't mind tho.. People know I'm pregnant at this point… right?


______________

Easy and I are enjoying our last few weeks being exclusive before I go back to work. 






With the weather warming up, We started going on stroller walks!

It occurred to me once we got out there, that my little baby boy is quite the walker now! Once we got onto a safe path, I let him go! Our walk took about 45 minutes longer than it probably needed to… but we had a blast. He's such a little BOY. 



 But I really wouldn't have him any other way. 

I love his big blue eyes, his curly mullet, his little bum and everything in between! 





He's my little boy through and through. and in about a month we find out if he gets a brother or sister!


xx - r


No comments:

Post a Comment