Tuesday 9 July 2013

.Lucky.

I had another wonderful adventure this weekend. 

I went with all my sisters (except one... Sarah was in Italy!) to LES MIS!

I have been a fan of this show since I was a little girl. my parents always were playing the music, or taking the older kids to the musical every time it was in town. 
personally, this was the first time I went to see the live show. 

and it .made.my.life.


and of course, a girls night was amazing too :)

We met up with my great sister-in-laws for dinner, but before we left we had to take some pictures!


EMILY


BECKA



It was a great night. I am really blessed to have such great family and friends in my life. 

Great Grandparents


Great Aunties and Uncles


Great Friends


A great Daddy and Husband


Great fluffy friends.



 yup, All-in-all we're pretty lucky. 




XX - r

Did you like this post? click below to vote for me! just click it and you have voted... thats it! Thaaaaanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment