Wednesday 17 July 2013

Weigh-In-Wednesday - Burpees Don't Really Like You Either.

I was up at 3 am this morning.

not because my baby was...

I laid awake after sleeping about an hour and being woken up.

Listening to the busy street behind my house

Angry out of lack of sleep and nervous for my sleeping baby,

I pulled myself out of bed

And yelled angrier words than I should use, at some neighborhood kids who were playing nicky nicky nine dorrs across the street and shouting while they wrestled and did whatever kids do these days.

 (insert old lady voice here)

But really... 3am!?

when they ran in different directions I got up

Pumped.
(anyone surprised here?)

And tried to go back to sleep.

Why am I saying this?

Well, there needs to be an explanation for my hair in this weeks WIW Photos...

Weight last week:

151.3

Weight this week:

149.6

Down 1.7  Pounds!

Phew!


Welcome back to the 140's!

At my first doctors appointment when I found out I was expecting
I weighed in at 142 (4 weeks pregnant)

So technically I am pretty close to my pre preg weight!

But my ultimate goal is a "cut 130"
So im a little further from that...  But I can dream right? 

I got a gym membership late last week, and on Monday I started working out again!

I decided to start a weight training program 3 days a week

And if I had time, do cardio the other days. 

my weight training is based on muscle groups:

Monday's - Back and biceps
Wednesday's - Chest and Triceps
Saturday - Legs

My weight training days include a bit of cardio

And every day I do some ab's and full body exercises

(I hate burpees more than life itself)


It feels amazing to be back in a gym. 

And I think easton enjoys coming with me and going to child minding to chill in this chair with the nice young lady's there 

(and sleep for the whole time he's there... what a party animal)



I am yet to leave the section of the gym closed off just for women to work out in...
I used to love being out with the boys, pumping iron!

Right now I just find a corner
And hate life a little. 

But nobody ever really regrets a workout do they?
I go home and eat better, I clean, I make lists, im just more efficient!
I think this is the beginning of a great relationship!


xx - r
Did you like this post? click on the banner below to vote for my blog! Im currently #44 out of 938 blogs! (im competitive like that...)
 All you have to do is click on the link to go to the site... and you have voted!! Thaaaaanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment