Wednesday 24 July 2013

Weigh-In-Wednesday.

Weight last week: 149.6

Weight this week - 147.4

Down 2.2 pounds!


I started lifting weights again this week. 

I love weight lifting. 

I need to be a bit careful about gaining muscle before I  have lost most of the weight I need to lose. 

But,

I love feeling strong.

and this kid is getting heavy these days! 


every day its like 100 sets of 100 reps of lifting this big guy!


My cardio ability is slowly returning and im doing more HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

I have also had a tremendous outpouring of friends offering advice and programs to get me on the right track.

On Friday we head out for vacation!

that means that I miss next weigh in Wednesday.

Being away from home also means that I probably wont lose as much as I should/want to.

but I will try hard!

Its terrifying that every Wednesday I have to come on here and confess every pound, but its really produced results.. I have lost 42 pounds of the baby weight I gained. 

Wish me luck in the next week friends!

xx - r.


Did you like this post? click on the banner below to vote for my blog! Im currently #52 out of 938 blogs! (im competitive like that...)
 All you have to do is click on the link to go to the site... and you have voted!! Thaaaaanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment