Wednesday 3 July 2013

Weigh-In-Wednesday! - Never Let Failure Get To Your Heart.

Weigh In Wednesday already?

Sigh. 

Weight Last Week:

151.0

Weight This Week:

154.1

UP 3.1 POUNDS.

.shoot.



Canada Day long weekend got the better of me this time. 

All the landscaping, the one run and a couple salads couldn't save me from the things I ate this weekend.

I guess all I need to hear is this:


I have been hard on myself about my body, for a long time now. 
Sometimes I have silly expectations
Sometimes I skip meals
sometimes I eat way too much chocolate
sometimes I push through pain when I should rest
sometimes I don't give my body the pain it needs. 

Sometimes I win

and sometimes I am a big failure. 

I want to be healthy mom.

In the past a plus sized weigh-in would throw me off the wagon

But I just need to keep doing the little things I am doing. 


All Im doing at the moment is counting calories on my fitness pal, and walking/jogging as much as I can.
sometimes its not a lot at all.

I need to work on my diet.

I have been really trying to eat breakfast more.

but I still find myself eating crap in the evenings!

help! what do you do to keep your diet on track?

xx - r

(Click on this link below to vote for my blog... thats all you need to do! - I'm currently #3!)


1 comment:

  1. Shit, Girl. I haven't had a baby and I would LOVE to have that cute body of yours!! You are rocking it. Set small goals for yourself that will help YOU feel good about yourself, like "eat at least 8 servings of vegis daily" or "eat a breakfast high in protein that contains at least one vegi every day"... keep the goals positives, not negatives. That helps me, but we all fall off the bandwagon. Your body hears what you tell it... so stay positive! You look AWESOME! And that little dude does too, he's a cutie! and soooo lucky to have a great Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete