Sunday 11 August 2013

10 complaints.

I love going on vacation. 

but the transition from "vacation mode" to "normal life mode"

Is difficult

I have the following complaints. 

Just let me put them out there, okay?

Im finding it hard to get moving
To  stop eating everything in sight... I am so bloated its gross.
To get my baby (who is sick, but feeling better) back on a schedule 
My "to do" list is enormous... hell, I haven't had a chance to even right my list down...
I havent had a chance to blog. 
unpacking is a pain in the butt
getting back on a sleep schedule is hard... not just for the baby
I miss having a mom to help me!
the gym is calling my name and I have to get back into that groove. 



looks like tomorrow is

GET MOVING MONDAY!

xx - r

Click to vote for me! thats all you gotta do... just CLICK!



No comments:

Post a Comment