Wednesday 14 August 2013

Weigh In Wednesday - Vices.

Dear Readers:

It has been three weeks since my last confession...

Uh, Weigh in. 

Exactly 3 weeks ago I weighed in at 147.4

This week: 150.4

boooooo... I knew vacation would do something to the scale

No diet sins go unpunished.


I cant find my regular WIW shirt... I worked out in this one this morning
Today I want to talk about Vices. 

I have two major vices, which are making this whole journey a lot tougher..

Chocolate (This one in particular) and Coke Zero. 


Cadbury is the best chocolate. hands down... But I mean, whoever decided to put peanut butter, pretzel's and chocolate together deserves a big kiss on the mouth. I cant stop eating this chocolate bar... I have almost had one per day for several weeks now... (a small exaggeration)

I also want to point out that one of these chocolate bars is like, 550 calories?

Typical. 

Also, coke zero. I spent my whole pregnancy trying to avoid drinking this stuff, and now that im not pregnant anymore I really feel like im making up for lost time. 

Are these vices bad?

Probably. 

But I feel a lot less guilty about having them this time around on my weight-loss journey for some reason. 

Im feeding a little boy with all that chocolate... 

I think he likes it almost as much as I do!


And the coke...

Okay okay, I know the coke isn't good for either of us...
and I know im pressing on a hot button topic.

But to be honest.

I just need the caffeine. 

"the zero" has just enough to keep me going, and not have my son bouncing off the walls and never sleeping because its in my breast milk. 

I struggle with sleep and I am constantly tired.

Chocolate and caffeine get me through my day.

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. - Elizabeth Taylor.

What are your vices?

xx - r

did you like this post? click below to vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs, all you have to do is click and you have voted!


www.topmommyblogs.com

1 comment:

  1. you look great - vacation did you good. I can eat a whole large choc bar in a day as well. mmmm mmmm it's ridiculous how many delicious flavor combos there are!

    ReplyDelete