Monday 26 August 2013

Who does he look like?


It's been an amazing summer.
Warm and full of fun!

But getting home yesterday made me really happy that fall is coming.

I didn't realize how much crap you have to pack to take a 4 month old somewhere! 

Jolly jumper, enough diapers to clothe an army, wipes, Tylenol, clothes-clothes and more clothes! Hats, sunscreen, toys, books, monitor, white noise machine...

Basically if its not hammered into the walls, it's coming with us.

Also, Easy has decided recently that he HATES car rides, in any form.

So we have spent an accumulated 10 hours in the last 2 weeks listening to the sweet sound of rain over our car speakers to keep the baby asleep. Can you say zzzzzz???

I apologize for the lack of blogging... It's been busy! (Excuses, excuses)

While on these trips, I got a chance to pull out some baby pictures of Tay and I. 

Here's what I came out with!

These 2 look a lot alike sometimes!


Judging by this baby picture, it looks like they have a double chin In common... At least!

In Taylor's defense... He was a 10 pound baby that was only 19 inches long... And who the heck poses a baby like that for a picture? 


Then there is me.

We don't look much alike now...



But as a baby...

Id say its a pretty good resemblance! 

So weigh-in! 

Who does baby E resemble more?

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment