Tuesday 27 August 2013

It All Makes Sense.


I know I said it before. 

But I LOVE being home for a bit. 

I can focus on working on myself


spend some time with this kid



And enjoy one more week with this guy before he goes back to hell. School.


I cant believe how fast Easy is growing up. He can sit for a while on his own now!

He will be 5 months on Saturday!

Its hard to believe that about this time last year I was announcing that I was pregnant. 


and feeling a bit like this...


ha ha - but really, I was so excited and tried so hard to visualize what this baby boy would look like.

who he would be.

But when he came


It all made sense. 

Now I look at him and think about what my big/adult boy will look like

Who he will be. 

I know what I want him to be like

And I will do my best to help him be great, and happy with himself. 

Thats what life is all about, right?

Being happy. 

Sometimes it doesn't come naturally. 

Some people have to fight for it every day. 

But when your truly happy

You know it

And it makes the fight, the tears, the work..

 worth it. 

xx - r







No comments:

Post a Comment