Sunday 18 August 2013

Pooped on.

well, after one week of being home
we are on the road again.

I have to admit, it is getting a lot harder travelling with Easy.
He dislikes his carseat more and more
and is napping less and less these days.

I am still blessed to have a baby that, for the most part sleeps through the night

but lately it's been tough without naps..

im used to having this perfect, clean house because im waiting for my son to wake up!
 
While packing yesterrday
as I frantically threw diapers into a diaper bag and packed about 100 onsies, pants, sleepers, bibs and socks into a bag I thought....

Its only going to get worse.

I let myself get comfortable with having a nice clean house all the time.
 
but lately its looking more and more like this
 
 
The freak in me has had a rough week.
 
When I only get time to pick up the poopy diapers off the dinner table
 let alone have a gorgeous dinner on it with a perfectly mopped floor in a kitchen that smells like cookies that are baking to perfection in a freshly-cleaned oven....
 
I get frustrated.
 
I think I actually thought that I could be the exception to rule that moms are always busy.
"I will have time to clean my house!"
 
ugh.

Oh, and While we're complaining
 
I got pooped on this week...
 
POOPED ON!

We were just sitting there, all adorable cooing and giggling at each other when BAM! 


He pooped right through his onsie all over my leg. 

I'm talking like, "moms been feeding me some of her ice cream" poop

It was gross.

But do you think I quickly changed everyone and did a load of laundry?

Nope, I took off both of our clothes, put them in the pile with all the other clothes he's pooped on recently (I think we need bigger diapers)

And moved on.

My one saving grace has been this exersaucer.


He can sit in it for at least a few minutes while I start the dishwasher. 

I have a lot of tips and tricks I need to learn to get things done at home! 

Maybe I can just move in with my mom forever.

xx R

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment