Wednesday 28 August 2013

Weigh In Wednesday - Heavy Lifting Sugar Addict.

Well, 

Its Weigh in Wednesday again...

Last week I had gained, and was up to 150.4 - Being back in the 150's depressed me a little

Today I weigh in at 149.8

under 150 again...Barely!

I just started hitting the gym agin this week now that we are home.

Ive been doing lots of lifting!



I went out and even bought 2 pairs of specialty shoes

one pair for cardio






and the other ones (no picture available!) are flat soles for heavy lifting!

right now I can deadlift 100 pounds!

Probably not much to alot of people... but i do a lot of reps?

I feel like the weights are a new goal for me to work forward to

its been really hard for me to get into cardio lately... I cant go as far as I used to.

I dont want to run another marathon. 

I need a new goal. 

Im really trying to get my diet back on track...

I was thinking about going sugar free?

has anyone ever done this?

What are the rules!?

Im thinking about starting with just a week totally sugar free... im a pretty big sugar addict!



xx - r 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow sugar addict. so hard to break the cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I think you look great. Keep up the good work! I nominated you for a Liebster :). You can see the nom and the questions on my blog: www.FranticMama.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete