Monday 9 September 2013

Easy's Hair Journey and Pray For Poop.

I was thinking about Easy's hair today. 

When he was born, I was happy with the amount of hair he had. and so dark!


People commented on how much hair he had! I was proud!
I had endured months of heartburn for this
(so the old wives tale goes)


But as Easy got older... I noticed that his hair was getting a little um

Thin. 


Oh my goodness

my son was going bald!


After this picture, it went from bad to worse. 

He really did go pretty much bald. 

One day I thought it would be cute to brush his hair with one of those baby brushes...

I ran it over his head a few times and when I looked at it

It was covered in his hair!

I cried. no exaggeration. 

But after that I dealt with it... His, 4 or so long hairs were... kind of cute?

Then his hair started growing back.

But this time

Its blonde?!

Where in the heck does blonde hair come from?



oh well, 

I think its adorable. 

dont you?


In other news, Easy is sitting up! I need to be close by mind you

These pictures were taken between many tumbles

But hes a tough bugger.

Like his daddy :)


He seems to be feeling better after his shots
Were still dealing with some teething issues

(as we speak he hasn't pooped in almost 3 days... gross I know
but its a mommy blog, im entitled to talk about this crap - (real funny, Rach) - )

pray for poop!

xx - r




No comments:

Post a Comment