Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sugar-Freak Day 3 - WIW and Vaccines.

Weight last week: 149.8

Weight this week: 149.1

Well... its the right direction right?

.7 loss

And honestly... I wouldn't care if I had gained weight from last wednesday... The last 3 days have made me feel like a super healthy-health-nut.

Seriously. The amount of vegetables and fruit I have eaten the last 3 days to avoid binging on some form of chocolate is obscene. 


Ive experimented with smoothies, had lots of chicken... and plan on sticking to this so I have a loss next week that is worth talking about. 

Its hard to stay as positive as I feel all the time tho. 

Easy got his second round of vaccines yesterday...

After his first round he slept an incredible amount and in one day was back to a regular sleeping pattern. 

this round?

ugh. 

Lets just say there wasn't a lot of sleep here last night. 

or today....

Aaaaaand bed-time tonight is proving to be a challenge as well. 

Hes been running a low grade fever all night and all day.

He still manages to smile at me when I come in at 2, 3, 5 and 5 am to roll him over, give him his soother, or just rock him. 

I have a sweet baby. 

And it makes me so sad that he's sick. 

I wish I could drown my sorrows in a molten chocolate lava cake. 

Instead, Tay and I just sat down and watched the contestants MAKE chocolate lava cake on Master Chef...

I ate strawberries with peanut butter on them. 

Delish... but DEFINITELY not a lava cake. 

Next WIW I reeeeally want to lose at least a pound. 

I feel a little discouraged that my weight is dropping so slowly. 

Im hoping this diet change helps a little... 

hey, if it does, maybe I will stick with it!

(after I eat cake. lots of cake.)


xx -r


No comments:

Post a Comment