Monday 2 September 2013

Sugar-Freak Day 1

We got home late last night and I woke this morning, ready to be sugar free!

I quickly realized that we had no food. 

Im talking like... some tea and apples.

Well, that takes care of breakfast....

But during Easton's first nap of the day I got comfy with a tea and my band new notebook


And started to make a grocery list of healthy, sugar free foods for this week!

 


Once that was done, Easton got up and we got ready to go grocery shopping. 

As we walked out the door a girlfriend texted me and helped me remember a work party for T's work! We had to leave SOON!

I ran through the grocery store and grabbed almost every fruit and vegetable that looked good to me. 

Then ran home and left the house, (looking almost as disgusting lovely as you see me in  the above photos) to go to the party. 

Lets just say I think I passed challenge #1!!

I ate the catered food, chicken, beef, beans... skipped on the white bun and

*SIGH*

Skipped on all the delish looking desserts. 

im not going to lie. 

It was harder than I thought it would be. 

But I made it!

Easy is getting vaccinations tomorrow...

im probably REALLY going to want a blizzard to drown his sorrows. 

skor. 

with extra skor.

and extra ice cream....

just make it big okay?

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment