Monday 16 September 2013

Weekenders and Tooth Watch 2013

What a fun weekend!

We took this little champ to a festival in downtown that the public library was holding 

It was a beautiful day outside.



We got to meet some new friends!

(whoever this guy is...)


We had a great story time...


and watched a puppet show! 

(he LOVED the puppet show)



Ignore the fact that we are the "Under Armour" family lol - Easy's onsie, dads shirt and hat, my hat... both of our socks. Awkward. 


There was an AWESOME food truck there too!




Even Easy got to try a fry.





It was a great break from the back to school/studying for the LSAT routine that has officially brought our summer to a close.

We also got a visit from Auntie Becca this weekend!

I love all my sisters, and hanging with Becks is one of my favourite things. 

Im glad she doesn't think im lame now that im a mom.   


I know I feel pretty lame sometimes...


Easy loves Auntie B,

He has right from the start!


He lights up whenever he sees her, its hilarious actually. 

We hope she comes again soon!

It was just the weekend I needed. 

Ive been in a bit of a rut lately, 

but am feeling much better now. Easy is back to sleeping through the night and is back to his cheerful self. 



Although he is definitely teething. 

Check out those rosy cheeks.

He had a fever just about 101F today.

Sniffy nose, drooly like a bull dog

You know the deal. 

lots of cuddles are in order the next couple days I think...

Tooth watch 2013 has begun!

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment