Monday 24 June 2013

How much is that Easton in the Window?


I had an amazing day with this guy. 

We put him in his puppy hat

Snapped some pictures 


before he grows out of it...

(Which will be like, one day - This kid is a weed!)



 Then headed off to baby lap time at the Library!


If I can work it out with his naps, Easton LOVES baby lap time. 

Mom's bring their kiddo's between 0 and 1 year
and a leader sits up at the front of a big round mat and recites poems and songs
parents sit their babies on their laps (or the floor) and just...

PLAY!

Its fun to play peekaboo and use shakers to get his attention, read colorful books and just spend some time with Easton outside of the house. 



Like I said before, Im not a social person by nature... I don't think its that im shy... I think its a little bit of anxiety, and a little bit being out of practice.

Im really good at being on my own.
Im hardly ever lonely.

Heck, I backpacked across South America by myself!



I could probably stay in my house and watch TV and bake and play with Easy all day....

But for his sake...

And so I stop doing things like THIS to bug him, because I'm a little bored...



We should probably get out more. 

So dear World:

Im working on it.

xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment