Monday 10 June 2013

Red Rover Red Rover, Easton's rolling over!

 This kid has big things coming! 

I was at my sisters house this afternoon and put him on her playmat while we sat to chat. 

Easton has always been a champ at lifting his head during tummy time. When he first was put onto my chest when he was born, he lifted his teeny head and flipped it the other direction so that he could see his dad. (Not lying!) even the doctors commented on his neck strength.

This afternoon, as he lifted his head to look at me he smiled a HUGE grin and 

Flip!


Rolled over!

I was shocked! I literally was just telling my sister how I should do more tummy time with him so be doesn't get behind... Guess I shouldn't have worried.

Just for good measure I put him back on his tummy and filmed him rolling the second time. He's a champ!

I did a bit of research and found out that most babies should be rolling between 4 and 6 months! (Easton is 2 months and 2 weeks) 

Needless to say I'm a proud mamma!

XX - r

No comments:

Post a Comment