Wednesday 19 June 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Starting Weight ( From last Weigh-In Wednesday):

156.7


Current Weight:

153.6

Down 3.1 Pounds!



Its been really hard to get out running this last (RAINY) week. 
and working out at home can be... well, weird!

I have tried to do videos, or workout routines from say, pinterest... but working out on the same carpet that you lay around on, beside the same couch that you would LOVE to be sitting on...well... sucks. 

I miss the gym!

There is something empowering about being surrounded by weights and machines and endless possibilities to enhance your body. 

I'm getting a membership at a local gym pretty quick here... but for now I just pray for less-rainy weather!!

Easy and I are getting cabin fever!

One thing I found that could be  great or very damaging thing, is going to the mall and mall-walking!

I went to run some errands last week and turned on my GPS just to see how much walking I did, and I burned over 300 calories! (and got some cute tops!)

hmm, I guess my wallet is getting lighter too!

I would love to lose at least 2lb by next Weigh In!

xx - r

1 comment:

  1. You look fab. Way to go, gramma (the mall walking thing cracks me up). Seriously..you're hot.

    ReplyDelete