Wednesday 12 June 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday.


Well, its that time again. 

My weight last Wednesday was 158 even. 

I have to admit.. I didn't work hard this week. I deserved to GAIN...
And I could blame it on a lot of factors. 

But I wont. 

Weight this week:

156.7

Down 1.3 pounds (phew!)





I HATE posting pictures of myself where you can see below the waist. 

Having these extra wide hips was a blessing while pregnant, as I didn't experience hardly any pain during pregnancy and had a relatively easy childbirth. but man... These babies are hard to keep under control! of all of the weight I need to lose, It is almost all in my lower body.

One thing I have found has really helped me stay sort of on track during the day is homemade oatmeal with peanut butter in it. delicious and filling! I recommend it!

33.3 pounds down

26.7 pounds to go. 

xx - r


1 comment:

  1. rachel! how do i follow your blog! theres no "join this site" button!???

    ReplyDelete