Wednesday 5 June 2013

Weigh-in Wednesday

I hearby proclaim each Wednesday going forward "weigh in Wednesday"

I don't want to turn this into a diet blog. But I need something to be accountable to.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was 142 pounds. about 10 pounds heavier than my ideal weight.

My last doctors appointments, about 5 days before I had Easton, I weighed in at a whopping 189 pounds. My idea of only gaining the "average" of 25 pounds was a bust. actually, I had almost doubled that "ideal weight gain".

I ate alot.

and to be honest.. I don't regret it. Sure, I cuss myself out every time im running these days... saying things like... "oh good one Rach... you just HAD to find the perfect burger huh?"

This is about one week post partum. It looked great to me at the time because I had been carrying a full sized human in me for 41 weeks...



But I soon remembered what it was like to be... normal me... and I missed it.

Okay okay I'll get to the point.

Because I dont want this to be a weight blog, i'll make every Wednesday Weigh in Wednesday... THEN I can vent about my success and failures of the week. and i'll even post a picture! starting next week... my cranky baby just fell asleep and I am going to hit the sack!!

current weight:

158.0.

XX - r

No comments:

Post a Comment