Friday 21 June 2013

The Great Misadventure Of The Jolly Jumper

In the last week or so, E has been kicking his legs like MAD... and pressing his legs against us so we help him stand against our laps.

SO, I decided it was time.

I was SOOOOO excited to go buy a Jolly Jumper for the Wiggle-Monster!

Being in our condo, I was happy when I was able to find a JJ that was on a stand, and didn't have to be set up in a door-Frame!

As soon as T got home, he set it up...


And we put him in!

And then we waited...


ummmmm....

Nothing really happened. 

Easton would just look around a little... touching his feet carefully to the floor. 

Eventually we gave up and put him to bed. 

How anticlimactic!

I was heartbroken.... (dramatic... I know)

So early this morning, I tried again. 


Same results... with a little more fussing. 

I took him out... and being the persistent mother that I am...

tried again a few hours later. 

This kid doesn't want to kick his legs while he's in this thing!

He is definitely not impressed by it. 










So I folded it up... and put it away for a couple more days.

We will stick with the play mat for now. 

I really don't want to be one of THOSE moms...

(Wooden spoon and all!)



We will wait until he starts playing sports for that ;)

xx - r



No comments:

Post a Comment