Thursday 20 June 2013

Things We Do When Its Raining.

Things we Do when its Raining:

Drink Tea!




Stay in our PJ's aaaalll Day



And Can I just say for a second... I HATE buttons on sleepers...

Like, who is the genius who decided to put 12 BUTTONS on something that has to be worn by the human equivilant of a WORM? 

A sticky, squirmy mess! (Just sort-of kidding)

anyways, rant over... I just try and stick to sleepers with zippers. 


Baby - Wearing!






We love our Baby K'tan - We just switched from the backwards facing-to forward facing position... now That Easy has a little more neck control.

Either that or his chin is just doing a fabulous job of keeping his head up... Seriously tho... Those CHINS? (I die!)


We make fun drinks


(Home-made Lemonade!)

Well... Okay, it was the juice form a whole lemon and splenda... sue me. 

Its hard enough keeping myself entertained on a good day... I think as this monkey gets older it could get a little more difficult to find things to do that he would have fun doing.

But for now were having a great time! 

xx - r


No comments:

Post a Comment