Monday 17 June 2013

.Run.

I HAVE to start running again today. 

Like, Right now. 


See - besides the fact that I want to slim down and tone up...

There is this race....


Its just a 5k...


and a 5k used to be a warm up for me!

See, one time I ran this marathon?

It was in Ireland


I finished in just over 2 hours... 


It was really hard! (Proven by the gross picture of the blood blister I got from running it... 

Sorry Team. 
When I was done with that stupid marathon
I SWORE up and down I would never run one again. 

My amazing sister has run like, a zillion since then...

I just cant do it. I don't think my body is meant for running really. my hips and knees rebel against me. I spent most of the year that I was training for that marathon, writhing in pain on a physiotherapists table. 

But, I regress...

I had the best body of my LIFE when I was running. 

But since even BEFORE this guy



I have had some trouble getting it back. 

it is just 5k.... right?


So it begins again. 

this time with a stroller...



xx - r

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm in the color me rad too. Marathons here we come...right? your body is so meant for running! it's the best and worst feeling in the world and I'm right there with ya :)

    ReplyDelete