Wednesday 26 June 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday!

 Well, its here again... a little soon... EEP!

Welp, Weight last week was 153.6

Weight this morning was:

151 even!

3.6 pounds down!


Im happy about that!

on another happy note...


Im officially OUT of my maternity Jeans and BACK into my real jeans!


I know I'm a little... delayed in getting out of those mat jeans... but seriously? They are the most comfy pants ever! I was in them by like, 8 weeks and it took me a year to get them off. 

So?

I have to admit I am a little sad to be retiring those jeans... they have been worn to pieces... 
literally...the button fell off of them the day before I retired them. 

on another ANOTHER note.

Im keeping this short... today I have a tired, cranky baby who clearly, doesn't want to play with me. 


Next week... 140's here I come!

xx - r

(Take a second to click on this link!)



2 comments:

  1. Well done Rachel!! You look amazing, well you always have :) Are you doing anything specific to lose the baby weight? I am looking forward to fitting into my regular jeans when this baby-o comes out. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela! maybe I will post that stuff in my next Weigh in Wednesday! Thanks for the idea! lol - Because fo the rain etc... ive mostly been just dieting and walking! you are my inspiration! Cant wait to keep up on your new blog :)

      Delete