Tuesday 18 June 2013

The Easy Chair *nom nom nom*

I love to cuddle my baby

But, unfortunately, I don't think he likes me cuddling him as much. 

He squirms and kicks and wiggles...

So we have found a new feeding style...

"The Easy Chair"


He lays back with his head on my lap, usually holding a toy... and chows down. 

It pretty nice for me though... I can surf TV, or make silly faces at him while he looks out the corner of his eye.

Then when its time for a burp... we just sit him up and

 let er' rip!



"The Easy rider" makes me look silly sometimes... I see these mammas holding their baby's close while they nurse lovingly and it makes me a little sad that I don't breast-feed. 

HOWEVER

I don't feel that the relationship that I have with my son has changed one bit. feeding your baby is feeding your baby. some people will say that without that "skin to skin" contact, your relationship isn't as strong with your baby. 

I'd say we get along fine. 



xx - r

No comments:

Post a Comment